– Ahhhhhhhhh! ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) So today, we are
going to see if you can compete in some fastest worker challenges.
– Oh my god. – Oh, gosh. Yeah,
I don’t know about this. – I feel like, no.
– “I feel like, no.” – (both laugh)
– (FBE) So, here’s how this is gonna work: We’re gonna
ask you to do several tasks as fast as possible.
– Oh, wow. – (FBE) All of these are related
to a viral video of someone at work doing this job incredibly well.
Whoever does it the fastest gets a point.
And then after each round, we’ll show you a clip of one of the viral videos
of someone doing this… – Okay, that’s sounds fun.
– Oh, that’s fun. Yeah.
– That sounds fun. – (FBE) …to see how
you did in comparison. – This is gonna be interesting.
– It gets sad, ’cause you’re just like, “Oh, I did one.
He did like 20.” – Yeah. I could barely
tie my shoes. – What are you– what are you–
– I’m practicing. – You’re practicing what?
– Everything. – (FBE) He’s folding pizza boxes.
– Here we go. – (FBE) First up,
we’re gonna see how fast you can wrap up these hamburgers.
– Oh! – Oh my god.
– Should be unwrapped and put into my belly.
– Oh my god. I know, right? – People work on food businesses,
and this is like their day-to-day, and if I fail this, I am sorry
to all of you guys, okay? – Fun fact: I used
to work in fast food. – [Bleep]. He’s got an edge.
Disqualified! – It was my first job.
It was my first job. But I am also a perfectionist,
so I was never fast at it. It was always making sure
it looked pretty. – Aww. That’s sweet, though.
– (FBE) All right. 30 seconds on the clock.
In three, two, one, wrap!
– Oh my god. – I’m just like, “Crumple it up.”
– Very nerve-wracking! Do they have to be nice? (laughs)
– McDonald’s isn’t nice! They just throw it in there.
– They’re so nice. They’re totally nice.
In terms of bad wrapping, we’re equally as slow.
– (FBE) All right. – Yeah, it came out.
I will say, as soon as I tried to pick it up, it came out,
so I’m calling it a tie. – Okay. All right.
– I’m the judge now. (laughs) – (FBE) There’s a little bit
hanging out, but I’m still gonna give you the W on that one.
– Nice. Mine are ready to go
down the chute. – Yeah. They’re ready
for the conveyor belt. – Yeah, to the drive-thru.
Here we go. – (laughs)
– (FBE) We’re gonna give round one to Brittany there. Well done.
Completed that in 15 seconds. – I’m done. Is that okay?
– Is it fully wrapped? I’m trying to make sure it looks nice.
– (FBE) And time. – (claps) Presentation.
– (FBE) All right. We’re gonna give it to Sheila.
– Dang! I tried to make it look cute. – Well, you actually
got all the Ms on the top. I kinda didn’t on this side, so… – Yeah! See?
– …you did good. – (FBE) Are you guys ready
to see how the pros do it? – Yeah, let’s do it.
– (man) Go! – Ooh!
– God. – Ooh. Ooh. Fast flying hands.
– And they’re doing the rectangle method.
– And it actually still looks pretty. – Damn!
– Amazing. – (man 2) Smash!
– “Smash.” – Smash, bro!
– “Smash.” (chuckles) – I think Brittany’s almost
to that level. – They’re hard jobs. And you gotta
find your ways to make it fun, so I’m like, this is very nice to see.
– (FBE) So, next up, we are going to test your calculator speed.
– Well, you win. – Oh, jeez.
– (chuckles) You win. – No. Not so much.
– You can do it. Ah! Are we gonna have to add them?
– (FBE) Yes. So, here’s what we’re gonna do: We’re gonna put
a minute on the clock, and you have to add all
of these numbers. Now, if you finish, you get a point.
But only if it’s accurate. – Ohhh!
– Interesting. – This is gonna be real bad.
– Yeah, I suck at math. – I worked in accounting,
and that’s all I would do is just sit there…
(tapping furiously) – (FBE) In three, two, one, go! – All right. I can’t do it that way. – I think I already [bleep] up.
– Oh, [bleep]. I already [bleep] up. – Nope. That was wrong. – (FBE) How’s it going? – Ah, I can’t talk.
– I can’t talk. – (laughs) – Oh my god. This is so hard! – (chuckles)
– Oh, god. The numbers are blending together!
– It’s so tedious! – Ah! I’m there and I can’t breathe. – I can hear his fingers flying, and it’s giving me anxiety.
He’s doing really well. He’s [bleep] done?!
Are you [bleep] serious?! – (laughs)
– What the [bleep]?! – I hear you typing
so much faster than me too, and it’s really intimidating.
– (FBE) 10. – Ah! [Bleep]! – I finished!
And the result is 30,000. – 18,721.
– I finished it, and I got 28,600. – (FBE) So, that is
actually incorrect. All of these products
total up to 30,000 exactly. – Oh my god!
– (softly) Oh my god. – Okay, what did I miss? Hold on.
(boom!) – Ended up with 169.
– I got 19,423. (boom!)
– 18,721. – 22,337?
– (FBE) It was 30,000. – Oh!
(boom!) – Yup, 30,000.
– (FBE) All right. Will, which number did you get to?
– 30,000. – No, you didn’t!
– I barely missed–
– It’s 29,999.9999! But it says 29,999!
– It does say it, but I know I misclicked.
– mine says 30,000! – (FBE) Wanna see how the pros
gets this done? – Yes!
– Oh. Yeah, let’s see it. – (reporter) Asuka Kamimura
is a calculator whiz whose speed on the device
is jaw-dropping. – She looks so serious. – Oh, wow!
– Oh my god! Stop it. – That’s amazing.
– Oh my god. – Holy cow.
– She’s not even looking! – I guess you have to use
more than one finger, which is my downfall.
– Yeah. – (reporter) The estimate total
is 901,720 yen. – No way! No way.
– Bro. – That’s amazing.
– Oh my gosh! Do you see the numbers going?
– It goes so fast you can’t even see the numbers.
– Whoa. She’s good. – Wow.
– (reporter) Bravo! – Bravo!
– “Bravo” is right! – Yes.
– I love that now we’ve done two things that I have
worked in previously, and I’ve failed both of them. (laughs)
– (silent laughter) – (FBE) Next up, we are going
to give you 30 seconds to load up this tray.
– This is what my mom wished I was good at when I was a kid.
– My roommate yells at me probably twice a week
to do the dishes, and he still ends up doing them.
– Okay. I feel like Tom still has the edge.
I feel like he’s playing it down. – (FBE) Three, two, one, dish! – (chuckles) – Oh, very good!
– That is so much fun. (laughs) – Very good!
– (FBE) So, Ashby does get the point there.
– Yay! (claps) Well done, Ashby. Well done.
– Woo! Finally. The thing that I’ve never done before.
– Right? I load a dishwasher every goddamn night, but Ashby just nails it, meh!
– That’s amazing. – No, I’m kidding.
– That’s amazing. – Ah! I already messed up!
– Where’s it at? Oh. – I’m done!
– Done! – Wait! That’s a double.
– Yeah. I see doubles. – (FBE) Sheila once again
takes the win! And Brittany!
– Man! [Bleep] these plates. Yo! She got two in one!
That’s a disqualification. – I did.
– You did. Look at mine. – (FBE) Labib gets the point.
– You see how good this– look at this.
– Okay. Let’s not be cocky about it! – And I’m doing it
the wrong w– ha! I’m doing it towards me.
Is that wrong? I don’t know. Oh my god.
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god.
What kind of a dishwasher whiz am I? – (laughs) See, I could do the dishes,
I just don’t want to. – (FBE) You guys ready to see
how the pros do it? – Yes.
– Yeah. – Whoa!
– What?! – And he doesn’t even miss a gap! – No way!
– That’s fly. – Oh my god. That’s so cool.
– That’s impressive. – I like that.
– That’s how I’m gonna load my dishwasher tonight.
– Oh my gosh. I was gonna say, I’m not gonna do it with mine,
’cause I know I’m gonna shatter a bunch.
– Yeah. – Maybe I will do it,
’cause I’ll shatter a bunch of plates and my roommate
will be like, “You’re never doing the dishes again.”
– Never do the dishes again. – (FBE) Next up, you are gonna
have 30 seconds to stamp as many of these forms as you can.
– Oh, great. I was a TA, so I got to do this all day for work.
– Whoa. Bro, this is like childhood dreams.
– I’m a receptionist. (laughs) – (FBE) In three, two, one, stamp! – This is fun and stressful–
oh!– at the same time. – (laughs)
– Oh my god. Tom is crazy!
– I’m just doing a bunch. – He’s a crazy person.
– (laughs) Ah-ha-ha! – (FBE) Time!
– (laughs) – That’s hard!
That’s way harder than it looks! – (FBE) Time!
– (laughs) Dude, I think I broke the– (laughs)
– This is so fun! My stamps aren’t coming out, though.
I’m running out of ink. – I know, right?
There’s so many stamps, so little time.
– (FBE) Time! – Ugh!
(furious stamping) – (FBE) Time!
Time! Time! Time! Time! – (laughs) – Ahhhhhhhhh!
– (FBE) Keep going. – Oh, I broke it. (laughs) – (FBE) That’s time.
It’s time, Sheila. Sheila, Sheila, Sheila, Sheila.
It’s time. All right. So, count up
the pages that you guys completed. We’ll have to check ’em,
because I think a few of those didn’t look so good.
– I don’t know. (giggles) – (FBE) Okay, don’t count that one.
– What?! It’s extra good!
– It’s totally worth– I have seven.
– Tie! – What? But I got one extra
that has a double in here. Does that count for– is that off?
– (FBE) We’ll give it to you. – Whaaat?
– (claps) Trudy wins! – (FBE) All right. Looks like
you guys tied on that round. – Bro, my arm was going like
(imitates fast motor) – Seven.
– Eight. – Seven and a half.
– Oh my g– oh, you– ah. – (FBE) But we’re not counting halves. – That was so close.
– We’re not counting halves. – Seven, eight. Great.
– Can you stop– – (FBE) Will, how many did you get?
– I definitely got five with a broken one.
So, that’s progress. – (FBE) Let’s see how the pros do it.
– Okay. – Okay.
– (reporter speaking Japanese) – Oh, she even has the ink too!
– She’s old school ma– – (gasps)
– Whaat?! What?!
– Ah, that’s [bleep]– – They can’t all be stamped. No way.
– That’s witchcraft. That’s witchcraft and wizardry.
I don’t know how she does it. – What a weird talent!
– Come on. That’s the best talent ever.
– Dang! – That’s crazy.
– And it’s a clean one too. – That’s insane!
– No way. Look at that. – Instant replay.
– Look! Look at how many she got in one second. Seven.
– Holy [bleep] snacks. – That’s, like–
– It’s otherworldly. – I’m obsessed with this stamp lady.
– I know. – She’s amazing.
– She have a YouTube channel? Where she just stamps different items.
– She should. – (FBE) So, we’re gonna be
putting on your best clown face, because…
– (gasps) How fun. – (FBE) …you’re going to
be making a balloon animal! – Yay!
– That’s awesome! – Oh, yay. This is exciting. – How do you make a balloon animal?
– Oh, no. – (FBE) We also recognize
that these can be pretty hard for some people, so we’re gonna
leave the instructions here for you on the screen.
– Oh! – Bro. What the [bleep]?
– Oh, it’s a doggy. – (FBE) You guys ready to do this?
– (both) Yeah. – (FBE) In three, two, one, clown! – I’m just so afraid I’m gonna pop it.
– Oh, god! Oh, jeez. All right. Yeah.
– You see what I’m saying? – Okay, there we go. All right.
And then you do this little… – [Bleep]. [Bleep].
– The [bleep] is this?! – I know.
– Why’s it so lumpy?! – Oh, no!
– Getting the face going. – So, I’m just gonna do like this.
– Oh! It’s got a face! – It’s actually a pretzel.
It’s like a pretzel dog. – Oh, [bleep].
– (chuckles) – How do they keep it together?
(sadly) Oh, no. – How did Pennywise do this?
– (in high pitch) Come on, Vanessa! Woof, woof. (laughs)
– Ah! – You did it!
– I did it. – Okay, I got it.
– Stop, you son of a bitch! – (FBE) Time.
(boom!) – I’m doing it all wrong.
– (FBE) And that’s time. – Are you serious?
I didn’t even get to the– – I didn’t even get past one.
(boom!) – (FBE) Time.
– (laughs) – We both didn’t do much.
(boom!) – It was more of a free-form dog.
– Oh, it’s a pretzel! – Yeah, it was a pretzel.
– Tom is available for birthday parties. And I believe
that you should hire him. – (FBE) All right. You wanna see
how the pros do it? – Yes, I’d love to know!
– I think we just saw the pros do it, but…
– I mean, we really sort of did. – (man) Three, two, one, go! – What?!
– Whoa! Okay! – Huh?
– What the?! – Okay, see, the way he
did it made sense, you know what I mean?
– Ahhhh! – Oh!
– But can you do this? – Yeah, ’cause I feel like
that guy cannot do that. – Probably not.
– (FBE) So, in the end, you guys tied. How do you feel about that result?
– I’m frustrated. (laughs) – Dynamite.
– Ay. – Boom.
– It was a team effort. – That’s right.
– This was a lot of things that I’ve never done before,
and apparently have a lot of hidden talents.
– Yes. – (FBE) Ashby with
the come-from-behind victory! – Well done, sir. Well done.
– I was nervous after those first two. I was like, “Oh, I don’t know
if I’m gonna be able to catch up.” That’s crazy.
– Like, “Is she good at everything?!” – (laughs)
– I still feel like a winner. I got my sausage link
at the end of the day, so I feel pretty good about myself.
– Everything we did today was just so random.
And what I liked about it was that they were all different jobs.
You know, it was all jobs that people have.
It’s fun to try it out. – Thanks for watching
the Fastest Workers Challenge… – On the React Channel.
– Subscribe. – We got new shows every week.
– Thanks for watching. – Bye!
– Hey, guys. Ethan here from the React Channel.
If you liked this episode and wanna continue to support us
at FBE, be sure to check out our merch page, click on the links
in the description below. Bye, guys!